Looking past the hardware
We provide decision makers with a complete review of technology strengths and weaknesses to ensure technology aligns with company goals using our vCIO service. This evaluation is included in our regularly scheduled Quarterly Business Reviews. Reviews are just one way that Impact ensures the services offered are exactly what is implemented, and that the services surpass expectations.
Benefit: improve visibility
CompleteCare Customers are assigned a personal vCIO to their team. The role of the vCIO is to provide executive level planning, reporting and detailing of the in’s and out’s of the network and technology. The vCIO ensures business goals are aligned with the available technology, and they provide a technology roadmap to plan for future additions and expenses.
- Dedicated Executive Technology Liaison
- Asset tracking and lifecycle management
- Hardware and software procurement assistance
- License compliance reporting
- Vendor relationship management
- Leasing service
- Quarterly technology business reviews
- Strategic guidance and IT project management
- Systems analysis and service architecture design
- Security analysis and system hardening
- Patrick Layton
- Vice President, Managed IT Services
Vice President, Managed IT Services
Patrick Layton has been in the Information Technology industry for the past 16 years. Patrick has been with Impact Networking since 2014 and is responsible for revamping a “Break-Fix, T&M” IT services division into a true Full Service IT consultancy. After developing a plan to implement Managed IT services, Patrick has created various company and client goals that he plans to achieve, one in which is currently being surpassed by over $500,000.